On the 6th of April Barnard Castle RFC are hosting a fund raising night to raise money and awareness for the Injured Players Foundation and the County Wellbeing Project.
Tickets priced at £40 per person, which includes;
- £10.00 donation to the two charities (IPF and Wellbeing in Sport)
- A three-course meal, canapes and prosecco on arrival
- Auction and raffle
- Dancing to the band ‘Soul Addiction’
- Special accommodation rate of £99 per couple, including breakfast
- Also the use of the spa facilities available with accommodation deal
We encourage clubs to spread the word of this event.
I have recently been lucky enough to attend the venue for a taste of the menu, and a walk around the grounds. In my opinion the venue is perfect and has all the elements for a perfect night.
If you have any questions, or would like to purchase tickets to the event please contact David Jackson or Angela on 01325730238
By Erin Knotts