Durham Senior Men face Leicestershire in the race for Twickenham
Durham County Senior Men travel down to Oakham RFC on Saturday to face Leicestershire in the contest for a final spot.
After Durhams two victories over Cumbria and Staffordshire and a strong start for Leicestershire it will be a winner takes all game at Oakham.
The game will see the winner head to Twickenham for the final next week.
Durham Senior Men look to mirror the success of the U20s as they made their way to Twickenham earlier this month to face Yorkshire.
In preparation for the last round, Durham have selected their travelling team to face Leicestershire.
Team as follows:
1. Charlie Purkiss-McEndoo Harrogate
2. Tom Larder Harrogate
3. Ben Parkinson Durham City
4. Chris Wearmouth Blaydon
5. Andrew Kirton Sth. Shields Westoe
6. Talite Vaioleti DMP
7. Anthony Jackson Billingham
8. Danny Dixon Billingham
9. Max Connon Blaydon
10. Andrew Baggett Blaydon
11. Frazer Wilson Blaydon
12. Peter Youll West Hartlepool
13. Liam Checksfield West Hartlepool
14. Martin Hopley Billingham
15. Josh Bragman DMP
16. Kieran Clark Middlesbrough
17. Chris Wood DMP
18. Tom Johnson Hartlepool
19. Martin Lonsdale Blaydon
20. Lewis Roxby Billingham
21. Conner Foley Middlesbrough